Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Project!

Today has been uneventful. I spent my day working on the newsletter or I was over at the Lodge talking to Kinky about our new project for the rescue ranch which we will announce with our newsletter.

Around seven fifteen this evening I quit working on the newsletter and was fixin' to write a blog when the phone rang—it was Kinky. "Nance, can Rambam and I come over for a short visit?"

"Sure, let me go open the gate." Three minutes later Mr. Green Jeans pulled up to the trailer with Kinky and Steve inside. We were having a fun visit in Outer Space when all of a sudden there was a loud thunder clap and it began raining really hard. So Kinky and Rambam said their goodbyes to us and raced back to Kinky's truck and drove away.

It has been storming for over two hours and fifteen minutes and since everything in the trailer has been unplugged I have spent the evening reading. It is starting to rain and thunder again so that's it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: