Monday, November 30, 2009

Hallmark Rules!

Last night after posting my blog, Tony and I watched the Hallmark's Hall of Fame movie, A Dog Named Christmas! Every time that I watch a Hallmark movie, I always declare it to be my new favorite movie, but last night's movie was by far the best one that I have ever seen! It touched my heart, and I wished that I had recorded it. It made me happy, sad, and made me cry. It pulled all of my heartstrings. I truly loved it.

This morning I could not quit thinking about the movie, as I did my end of the month, endless paperwork, while Tony did his chores outside, and then put fresh hay in all of the dog's houses outside.

I made spaghetti for lunch today, that was okay, and all that T. and I talked about was how much we loved, A Dog Named Christmas and wondering how we could get a copy of it. 

This afternoon Tone and I had to make a trip to Medina, so I could go to the post office. When we returned to the trailer, I had one new message, that made my day! "Hello Cousin Nancy, this is Tom Plaster, from Kansas City. I don't know if you remember me..."

Of course, I remembered Tom! He is the drummer for the Kansas City Symphony, and he and his wife sent Tone and me a 'care package' a few years, ago, which included the great book, Illusions by Richard Bach, the author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull! I loved reading Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, and I plan to reread it during the upcoming holiday season. 

"Cousin Nancy," Tom continued, in his message. "I'm retired now, and my wife and I want to send you and Tony a copy of Hallmark's A Dog Named Christmas. It was on last night, and I think that you would love it since it is about animal rescue..."

I got goose bumps! I am so excited that Tom and his wife are sending me that movie, and I cannot wait to watch it again! Tom said that you can purchase a copy of the movie at Hallmark Cards, so if you missed watching the movie, I highly recommend that you go to your nearest Hallmark store, as soon as possible, and buy a copy. You and your family will love it! I promise.

Kinky left the ranch early this morning. He called me from the road around nine o'clock this morning, before I started walking six miles with Leslie, and I cannot wait for him to get back, so he can watch A Dog Named Christmas! Hallmark Rules!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: