Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Kinkster Is Back At The Ranch!

Today after walking six fast miles, I spent most of the day doing ranch paperwork, while Tony went to Kerrville to pick up Jack Nicholson. Jack looks great, and he is glad to be back home!

At three o'clock, Tony drove me to Medina, so I could mail out a load of letters. Five miles outside of Medina it began raining! I got soaked skipping to the mailbox to drop off my letters! It poured almost all of the way home, too! Puddles were everywhere! But, when we turned off of Hwy. 16, onto our road, there was not one drop of rain. The shower had completely missed us, and it sorta depressed me, but hopefully tonight, we will get some rain. I have my fingers crossed.

My good news is, Kinky is finally back at the ranch, after being gone for over a week! Even though it was pretty peaceful and quiet around here, I really missed him.

I've got to go to bed now, because I have to get up early in the morning, so I can do the Harley Show in the morning! I'm fixin' to unplug everything, in case we get some welcomed and needed thunderstorms later tonight. Good Night.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: