Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Green, Green Grass Of Home!

This morning, while I was finishing my sixth mile, our friend, Drew called. Tony took the call, because I was huffing and puffing, and doing knee lifts. Drew wanted to know if he and Renee could come out this morning for a visit.

They arrived around ten-thirty! After handshakes and hugs, Drew handed me a large foil sack. "Here's the barley grass powder that you asked me to order for you. It's organic, and you and Tony need to take a teaspoon of it every day. We put ours in our morning smoothies. And, don't panic when it turns your smoothie totally green."

I was thrilled about getting the bag of barley grass powder. I had totally forgotten about asking Drew to get me some a while back. And, Tony and I are going to start using it first thing, tomorrow morning! It will be in our breakfast smoothies.

We went into Outer Space and had a wonderful visit with them. Tony and Drew talked photography, and Renee and I had a hen party. They stayed for a couple of hours, and then they needed to leave.

The rest of our day was quiet. I spent some time working on my book, and am nearly finished with it! I am feeling rested and ready to tackle tomorrow. Kinky is in New Orleans and should be back at the ranch by Wednesday! And, I can't wait to see him!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: