Monday, January 13, 2014

Kinky Is On Imus Tomorrow!

Today has been great. I just want to let everyone know that Twitter has contacted me about my account being compromised and the problem has now been fixed, even though I don't plan to tweet ever again, because it is just not my cup of tea. "Thank you, Karin, for letting me know about it."

This afternoon Tony and I finally did our do-overs, in Kerrville. He filled Buttermilk up with gas and I purchased my French Vanilla Coffee Mate, at the big H-E-B, on Main Street. Then we went by Wolfmueller Books and had a very fun visit with Sandy & Jon.

Early this evening Kinky called me to ask for an early wake up call, in the morning, so he can be awake to do the Imus Show, in the morning. Tony is going to call him at 6:00, in the morning, to make sure he is up. And tomorrow morning, I get to sleep in, because Big G called me this afternoon to reschedule our Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch segment, for Thursday morning, at 7:20, before I do Harley's Show, at 7:45. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: