Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hey! Bo Diddley!

Today has been great. Early this morning, before Tony and I went outside to do our chores, I signed copies of my first two novellas to Chet O'Keefe. Then Tony and I jumped into Buttermilk and went over to Kinky's, so I could give Chet my books, because last night Chet told me that he loved to read and would like to read my novellas.

We had a fun visit with Kinky and Chet and before we left to come back home to feed the dogs and clean their pens, the four of us decided to meet for lunch around 1:00, at La Fours, our favorite seafood restaurant, in Kerrville.

Lunch was so much fun and while we were eating our delicious meal, Chet and I got to talking about his music and some of the bands that he has been in and famous people that he has played lead guitar with. When Chet humbly mentioned Bo Diddley's name, Kinky's, Tony's and my jaws dropped down to the floor, because we love Bo Diddley's music. Then Tony and I spent several more minutes being fascinated, as we listened to Chet and Kinky chat back and forth about some of their mutual friends they know, in the music business.

And that is about it for tonight, because this evening I am going to get back to writing regularly, on my third Cowgirl Sisterhood novella series, since the holiday season has ended.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like you all had a great Sunday & I hope you are all well & WARM this morning!! Judy

Judy said...

I'm glad you all had a great day yesterday and I hope you are all cozy & WARM today! Judy