Friday, November 29, 2013

Five!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day as we did. Late this afternoon, while Tony was gone to Medina to buy some milk, Ginger Rogers started having her pups and I would have hollered for Tony to help me, but he was gone.

The good news is that Ginger didn't need any help, because she was a great mama and took care of everything all by herself. She had a total of five, healthy, beautiful puppies!

Tony and I have our hands full with all of this, so tomorrow I plan to sit down and write about our great Thanksgiving Day and all of the fun that we have had. Here is the first picture taken of Ginger Rogers with her five, adorable, little babies. (The picture is blurry, because the puppies were moving while nursing.


Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: