Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Cliffhanger!

This past week and the past two days have been a little too hectic, for Tony and me, but they were great days. We had so much going on out here and having a very tight schedule to get it all done has nearly exhausted us and that is why I haven't been writing regularly on my blog this past week.

If I were to tell you all of the stuff that we've had going on and have accomplished it would turn out to be a non-fiction novella, that I am too exhausted to write, too broke to publish and it would not be very funny.

As things are finally winding down for us, M.I.R. (Mercury In Retrograde) is finally over, but it will linger on for a few more days and as we are experiencing the effects of F.M.T. (Full Moon Time) I promise to get back in the saddle again and start writing regularly—starting tomorrow.

So therefore, I am ending tonight's post as a non-fiction cliffhanger, so your minds can go crazy wondering what all has been going on and what we've been up to. All I can say is, "Don't ask, because we won't tell you, because our lips are sealed."

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: