Thursday, November 7, 2013

Eye To Eye!

Today has been so much fun, because my sweet sister and her husband are down here and they are going to spend a few days with us. They arrived yesterday afternoon and the reason that I didn't write anything last night was because Tony and I spent the evening having a fun visit with them.

This morning while they were visiting with us, inside The Cabin, Mama did the funniest thing. They were sitting on the bench and Mama could not get around the coffee table, so they could both pet her at the same time, so she casually climbed on top on our coffee table to look at them eye to eye, to make it easier for them to pet her.

We all started laughing about it and then I joked, "Our trailer is dog friendly and that's why we can't have anything nice around here. Then I grabbed my camera and shot them, as Roy continued sleeping peaceably, in my chair and snoring loudly.


After the photo shoot, I took them into our bedroom to show them the old quilt, that was on our bed. The one that Beau has chewed up and that got a good laugh out of them. 

Today has been so great, because I love my family so much and getting to spend some quality time with them has been a total blast. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: