Monday, August 19, 2013

Kate Middleton Has Heart Worms!

Today has been great, even though late this afternoon we found out that the sweet dog, that we rescued two days ago, Katie, aka Kate Middleton, has heart worms. The veterinarian told me that they will start her treatment tomorrow and in a month or so, after she is completely free of heart worms, they will then spay her. Then we can find her a great home.

Earlier this evening, Tony and I visited with his friend Jeremy, in my pink cabin. The reason for the visit was he is going to help us both launch web sites. Tony's site is going to showcase his awesome pictures that can be purchased and mine is going to promote my books, and we are very excited about it.

A few months ago, I went to GoDaddy and bought my domain name: www.cousinnancy.com, but it is not live yet, because I started getting confused on how to do it, because unfortunately I am not a computer nerd and also because I am not the sharpest tool in the tool shed. Tony hasn't come up with the name for his site, yet. Anyway, I will keep y'all posted about our new upcoming web sites, when we launch them and they become live.

As I finish typing this tonight, I plan to go into Outer Space with a glass of boxed, fine, iced red wine and my guitar, so I can play some music for our dogs. They love to listen to me when I play my guitar or do anything else, like washing the dishes or just breathing, because of their unconditional love for me. That is why I love dogs so much, because I believe that life is all about love and my dogs are constantly proving it to me, every time that I look into their eyes.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Fab4#3 said...

Tony's website can be
www.tonysfrontier.com or

www.tonyslens.com or

www.tonyspeepshow.com

cousin nancy said...

I like it.