Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Short Shower!

Today has been great. This morning I did Big G's radio show and Mr. Rogers was his Pet of the Week. Mr. Rogers is a very sweet dog, but when he gets adopted his roommate Miss Dee has to go with him, because they love each other so much.

  
This morning while Brandon, Tony and I were eating breakfast, I looked outside and noticed that it just started raining, "Good grief, it's raining outside!" I declared.

Brandon jumped off of his barstool, stepped over Roy, shoved his plate into the dishwater and then said, "My windows are down," as he ran out the front door. As soon as he had left our front yard, it began raining even harder.

When Brandon walked inside The Cabin he was soaking wet and he was laughing about it. Then, as if someone had flipped a switch, it immediately quit raining. Then we laughed about the short shower as Brandon dried himself off, using paper towels.

At 2:47, our dogs started barking outside. "UPS is here!" Tony said. Then he went outside  to meet the driver, so he could get my The Cowgirl Sisterhood: Part II, Death In New Mexico books. As soon as he sat the heavy box down on the coffee table, he opened the box for me.


I was so excited about seeing my books I took this picture. Then I opened up a package of them and said, "The first book that I am going to sign is for Brandon." Then I signed my book. Then I called Kinky, "Hi, Kink! My books have just arrived."

"Great, Nance. Why don't you come over?" Before I went over to Kinky's Lodge, I quickly signed two books, one for Kinky and one for his sweet sister Marcie.

Kinky was thrilled for me and he complimented me on how great my book looked. 

 


Then we went outside to sit on his front porch, so we could discuss Death In New Mexico. After a fun, but short visit I returned home.

A few minutes later, Brandon walked inside with Tony and I handed him his signed copy. "Thank you, Nancy..." And that is about it for tonight, because tonight Tony and I are going to celebrate. If you want to purchase my new novella I will give details tomorrow. I am so happy!

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Fay said...

Can't wait to buy a few! Curious to know my fate... ; ))
Fay

cousin nancy said...

Me, too! : )