Friday, July 19, 2013

Reba!

Today has been great. This morning our great volunteers came out and walked our dogs and then we went to Koyote to eat lunch together.

Late this afternoon, I realized that I had not posted how to purchase my 2nd novella directly from me, so I have now posted it near the top of the page. The Cowgirl Sisterhood: Part II, Death In New Mexico costs $10.00 and to cover the tax and the shipping expense it costs $16.08.

After I added the details about my book, Tony and I went outside to greet our friends, Karon and Dalton. They had come over to play with Reba McIntyre, our adorable three-month-old puppy, because they have been thinking about adopting her.


We had a fun visit with our friends and before we adios-ed each other, they had adopted Reba and they are going to come back and pick her up on Monday! Kinky, Tony and I are thrilled about Reba going to this great forever home and we know that she is going to have a blast playing with their other dogs. And that is about it for tonight, because I just heard it thunder outside and I need to unplug everything.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Karin Pohlmann said...

Reba is adorable and she found the best forever home!

cousin nancy said...

I totally agree, Karin.