Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One Lucky Tadpole!

Today has been great. This morning at 7:20, I did the Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch segment on Big G's popular radio show, on KOOK 1230AM. It was a lot of fun and his Pet of the Week was Buster Brown. Buster is the very sweet, five-year-old Jack Russell that we rescued last month, because his owner passed away and he needs a home.


After I cooked breakfast for Brandon, Tony and me, they went outside to feed the dogs and clean the pens. When Brandon and Tony had finished doing their chores, Tony and I took off for Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, in Kerrville, because we needed to get Mama's Previcox prescription refilled, because Tony had given her last pill early this morning.

When we arrived at the clinic, Susan gave me Mama's pills, then we went into the back with her, because she wanted to show us the improved version of Tadpole, the small pup that we rescued that one of their vet techs has already adopted.

Oh my goodness, the minute that we saw little Tadpole, we both started grinning, because he looked very healthy and happy, nothing like the poor sick puppy that Tony had taken to them weeks ago. He was so cute, I asked Tony if he had a camera with him, to take his picture, so I could show it on my blog tonight.

Unfortunately, Tony was without cameras and I was disappointed, because this little pup was too cute and precious. He is about the size of a Chihuahua and his front legs are bowlegged. So, tomorrow if we go to Kerrville, we are going to swing by the clinic, so we can take his picture just to show y'all one very lucky little puppy. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: