Friday, July 5, 2013

I've Got The Proof!

Today has been another great day. This morning our super volunteers came out and walked our dogs for us and our dogs really enjoyed it.

When the dogs were walked we all went up to Koyote Ranch's Koyote Grill to eat lunch together and I laughed more than I ate. Which is good, because I am trying to shed a few pounds. I don't know exactly how many calories I burned laughing, but I am guessing that I may have lost a half pound.

Late this afternoon, at 3:48, UPS delivered my hard copy proof of Death In New Mexico for me to approve before the books are printed. I am delighted with how it looks.

The first thing I did after looking at it, I called Kinky, because Tony wasn't here. "Kinky, I've got the proof!" Then I went over to the Lodge to show it to Kinky, he loved the way it looks too, "That is a great picture of you and Carol," he said.

"Tony took the front and back pictures," I bragged. Then he thumbed through the book and then read the dedication, which made him smile. "I like it. It is very nice." Then we talked about the book for a few more minutes and then I came home.

Tonight I plan to start reading it again and looking for any printing mistakes that I can find, before pushing the final button to get it printed. Here's a picture of the front cover.


And that is about it for tonight, because I can't wait to reread it and edit it.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: