Friday, July 12, 2013

Reba And Red! Of Half Special!

Today has been great. This morning our super volunteers came out to walk our dogs for us. Everyone fell in love with Reba McIntyre, the plump pup that we plucked from the pound a few weeks ago.


When Eileen and Suzanne decided to take her and her roommate Red Skelton for a walk down to the creek, I tagged along, with my camera. Here's a picture of Red Skelton, before he went swimming.


Red is the sweetest four-year-old dog and he weighs about thirty pounds and he loves Reba. She loves Red too, so when it was time to go on a walk, she happily followed Red down to the creek and walked beautifully on a leash, even though she is only three-months-old and has never been on a leash before.

When we got down to Wallace creek, Red jumped into the water, while Reba tested the water and then she decided not to go for a swim and just enjoy watching Red enjoy the water.



While waiting for Red to come out of the water, Reba shook hands with Eileen and then she posed for me while sitting on a rock.



Red and Reba are fabulous dogs and they are highly adoptable. Both are sweet, not hyper, not diggers, not jumpers and they need loving homes. So, if you know of anyone wanting a super dog or pup, please ask them to give me a call, because we have some great dogs out here.


After the great friends/volunteers walked our dogs for us, we went to The Apple Store, in Medina, to eat lunch together, because their Special today was catfish, green beans, potato salad and hush puppies.

Tony and I were the last to place our orders and we both wanted the Special, but they only had one left, so Tony had to order a hamburger, because the last time they ran out, he got the Special and I had to eat something else. So it was my turn to eat the Special. And as it turned out, I got full after only eating  half of my lunch, so I offered my Half-Special to Tony and he finished it off for me. As always lunch with our friends was a total blast and the food was delicious. And that is about it for today.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: