Friday, July 6, 2012

Wildflowers & Words!

Today has been a great day. This morning Jim and Eileen, two of our super volunteers aka friends, came out to walk our dogs, which our dogs loved and while they were here, they also helped Tony and me move several dogs around. "Thank you, Eileen and Jim!"

Honey and Baxter are now in the big front pen, up by the gate entrance and next door to Annie. We moved Lois Lane from her pen to the one next door, where Baxter & Honey had been. Then we moved Hank Williams, Sr. & Jackie Kennedy Onassis down to Lois Lane's old pen. Then we moved Guinevere to our shady Puppy Pen, between Rio & Martha Stewart and Betty Rubble & George Clooney and then Tony moved Dr. John to Guinevere's old pen, because this morning Annie Oakley and him decided not to be friends any longer.

After T. and me ate some of my delicious, homemade veggie burgers for lunch, we jumped into Trigger and went to the Home Depot, in Kerrville, to purchase a new cold water dispenser, because the old one that we have been using, inside The Cabin, had a major melt down, while we were outside moving the dogs to new pens. 


And that's about it for tonight, because I'm tired and just feel like watching TV tonight, but before I finish writing this I want to share some beautiful wildflowers & words, that have touched my heart today.

Early this morning when Tony returned from the Old Timer, he surprised me with these gorgeous wildflowers, that he had handpicked for me, before coming inside The Cabin. And this afternoon, Mari sent me this picture—which I think says it all about dogs. "Mari and Tony, thank y'all for making my day!"



Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: