Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Emmylou Harris!

Today has been great, but pretty quiet, except for the occasional thunderstorms, that so far, have given us over two inches of much needed rain.

Besides the rain being great, the best thing that actually happened today, was around 6:30, or twenty-five minutes ago, was Martha and Dusty Pendleton came out and they adopted Emmylou Harris! And I'm not sure who was the happiest about the adoption, because we all were, but I bet it was Emmylou because she wouldn't quit wagging her tail and kissing Martha on the face, as they sat in the backseat.


And that is about it for tonight, because it has just started raining again and I just heard some thunder, so I need to get offline, once again, so I can go unplug everything. "Thank you, Martha and Dusty!"

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: