Thursday, February 15, 2018

Stuff!

Today has been a great day, again. Even though all I did was unpack our stuff and find places for it. I think it is amazing how easy it is to accumulate so much stuff.

Seriously, this afternoon I made 3 piles, in the bedroom. One pile was for stuff to keep. The second pile was stuff to take to Good Will, whoever he is. The third pile was trash stuff.

I sort of enjoyed opening up one trash bag after another to find our clothes, linens, pictures, little keepsakes, etc. It was like my very own guessing game— "I Wonder What Stuff Is In This Bag?" When I told Tony that I thought it was fun finding all of this stuff he rolled his eyes, and said, "How long do I have to play it?"

I let Tony play my game with me, for about an hour and then I cut him loose so he could go outside and take some pictures. And that's when I stumbled on my homemade, leather moccasins that Aaron had volunteered to help me make.

You know the ones. I had bought this kit, at Home Town Crafts, so I could make them and use them, when I was outside Earthing, to help ground myself. The very same moccasins that Little Debbie and Big Al(ice) had chewed on the leather laces.

Okay, if you don't remember them—I wrote this blog about them, on December 6, 2016. And I had titled it: Moccasin-Challenged.

Anyway, I was so thrilled to find my leather moccasins and I slipped them on immediately, even though I was still in the bedroom and was prevented from grounding. And here are pictures of them before I put them on today. And please note that the second picture shows the remaining glue, that was left on the bottoms, because I had to rub and scrub off the cushioning pad, because it was not leather and would prevent me from grounding. Also, they came with the number 49 on the bottoms.



Early this evening before dark-thirty, I grew tired of playing my guessing game and I went outside, wearing my moccasins. And I spent over an hour getting grounded, while playing my favorite guitar.

So as I finish writing this tonight, I feel like a new woman and I want to say belated Birthday Wishes to my dear friends Carol and to Denise, because I totally forgot their birthdays, until I got grounded today.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember! And I had me a pair way back My Daddy helped me make mine. I wore mine about everywhere for a time... We did donate both our moccasins in the late 70s- His, he wore out me- I grew out of them. But they really were very comfy.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon! That is so cool! You should buy a kit and try to make them without any help. Please let me know if you make a pair of moccasins.