Saturday, February 3, 2018

We're Alive And Well! or I'll Return To Blogging On Valentine's Day!

Hi Y'all. Tony and I have been and still are in the process of moving to our new place. To say the least—"We're exhausted, but things are almost done. At last."

Anyway, once we finish moving and get settled in I do plan to start blogging regularly again. And by the looks of things I will be ready to start blogging on Valentine's Day and I am so looking forward to it.

I have some great moving stories, small car (truck) catastrophes, Little Debbie aka Escape Artist, etc. to tell and by then, I hopefully will be laughing once again and be able to turn my stories into something to laugh about. And that's about it for now, because I plan to relax by drinking a couple of glasses of my fine boxed wine and watch a movie, read a little and then go to bed.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to hear. trying not to be worried & knowing y'all were just busy beyond belief:) moving is a really hard life event.

Fay said...

Good luck with finishing up the move, can't wait until Feb 14th!!