Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Best Little Book Signing @ The Best Little Library in Texas!

Today has been great. Tony and I got up real early and did the chores outside, then I cooked him breakfast, showered, dressed and then Tony loaded up Trigger with my books and stuff for The Best Little Book Signing @ The Best Little Library in Texas!

I love the Medina Community Library so much and I want to thank the friendly and helpful staff for all that they did, in advance, for my fun, financial pleasure, book signing. When I arrived at the library the staff greeted me and they already had everything set up, in the side room.

While they started brewing coffee and arranging the cookie plates, etc., at the back of the room, I unloaded my stuff and quickly set up my table. When Tony arrived, about twenty-five minutes after me, because he had to stay at the ranch to receive and unload some free dog food that Paul delivered, he took this picture.


There was not a very big crowd, at my book signing, but it was fine with me, because I really enjoyed talking one-on-one with the audience. Tony took this picture of me talking to the crowd and yes you are right, I am, once again, wearing my uniform that I always wear to weddings, funerals, book signings and events.


My fun book signing lasted for about an hour and a half and Tony took these two pictures of me signing books.



And that is about it for tonight, because our dear friends Sandy & Jon should be arriving any minute now for a fun evening under the stars. They are bringing pizzas for our dinner and we plan to sit outside, in The Okay Corral, so we can do some bird watching.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: