Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shasta Tin Can!

Saturday was great, because I got to work on my new/used 1994 Shasta RV. Our friends Charlie and Ellen wanted to sell it and they made me an offer that I could not refuse, so I bought it from them, using their easy payment plan. "Thank you, Ellen and Charlie. I love my new Space Ship!"

Yesterday, in between giving several visitors tours of our rescue ranch, I daydreamed about how I wanted to decorate my new Shasta tin can camper. I have named it the Space Ship, while I was  sprucing it up. Here are a couple of pictures of how it looks right now, before I change or repair a few things like: pulling the carpet out,  putting down a wooden floor and installing decorative tin on the ceiling. Then I will finally get to decorate it.



Today has been great, too, because after we did our morning chores outside, I shopped at J.C. Penney, Online. I purchased two, matching twin quilts with pillow shams for the bunk beds, two sets of white sheets, white towels for the bathroom and a hot pink shower curtain and a pastel pink bath mat. And the really good news is that everything was marked down to 20 - 50 % off, so I've saved a lot of money. 

Tonight, Kinky is out of town on business and Chet O'Keefe is in Austin, performing at the Strange Brew. Chet is going to be playing at Austin's popular Strange Brew every Sunday, in February. Please check out this article about Chet O'Keefe, in the Austin Chronicle. And that is about it, because I plan to do some writing.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Fay said...

Congrats on the Space Ship, can't wait to see it once you put your special decorating touches to work!

cousin nancy said...

Tony and I can't wait to see you!