Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Few Surprises!

Today has been great. Early this morning after I did the Harley Show, I watched a couple of videos on how to fix my steam mop, because it is clogged up and will not produce steam, because I didn't use distilled water like it had recommended.

The first video suggested filling the tank with white vinegar, which I did yesterday and that didn't work. The second video suggested filling the tank with vinegar and if that didn't work try using CLR to unclog the lines. So, I emptied the vinegar from the tank and poured in the CLR and wait. I am going to give it 24 hours before trying to use it again. I hope it works and I blame this on M.I.R.


This morning while Tony and I were outside doing our chores, one of my J.C. Penney boxes arrived! I was so happy, because I could not believe it had arrived so fast. I had assumed the stuff that I had ordered to decorate the Space Ship wouldn't get here until next week.

When we had finished feeding the dogs outside and cleaning their pens, Tony and I returned to The Cabin, so he could open my box for me. Everything was there, except for the two twin quilts, which I am betting will arrive tomorrow.

Anyway, I am thrilled with all of it and here are pictures of the sheet sets, valances, pillow shams, bath towels and pink bath mat, which will go into the Space Ship, after I have done the few repairs.



After lunch, when Tony went to get our mail, Trigger died just as he started to back out. So, I am also blaming this on M.I.R., because yesterday he was running just fine.


Carol called me late this afternoon. She wanted to come over and bring us some of her delicious, homemade oatmeal cookies that she had baked. "Great. I'll go open our gate now..."

We had a really fun visit with Carol. She loved my new stuff for the Space Ship and we ended up watching RFTDTV's Chris Cox Horsemanship show, that I had recorded for her last week, titled, Cowboys In Ireland, because she was invited to go with them. 

Back in August, Carol spent a week traveling, in Ireland, with her friends, for the filming of the two episodes of, Cowboys In Ireland, on Chris Cox Horsemanship show. And when she got back home she told us that she had a wonderful time on the trip and that she has fallen in love with Ireland. 

Right after Carol left to go home, my shower curtain, that I had also ordered from J.C. Penney arrived! And I love it, too, even though Tony wasn't very enthusiastic about it being hot pink.


And that is about it for today.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: