Monday, September 23, 2013

Joking Around!

Today has been great. Early this evening I went over to Carol's and when she came out to greet me, I burst out laughing, because she was wearing those novelty glasses, that we had searched for, so we could wear them to surprise Kinky, in Port A. She found those joking around novelty glasses, at a Dollar store, in Kerrville.


She had bought two pair for us, so we could be undercover in my fictional, Cowgirl Sisterhood, cliffhangers series. Here is a picture that she took of us being undercover. Carol is the one on the right. So, if you see us wearing them around Northern New Mexico or the beautiful Texas Hill Country, please don't blow our cover, because we are amateur detectives just trying to learn the trade while having a lot of fun.


Y'all have a great evening!

3 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

If I'd only seen this before I left for Bella Sera, I would have been able to recognize you and Carol, instead of asking Tony all those embarrassing questions about the people he was sitting with!

Mari of the NoMads said...

P.S. I didn't notice your hair cut today either because I was too busy trying to figure out which person at the table was you - thanks to those perfect disguise glasses!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Mari! Carol, Tony and I had a blast meeting you for lunch at Bella Sera. Carol thinks you are a really nice and fun person, as do Tony and me. We need to meet for lunch more often.

P.S. After you read my second novella, please let me know what you think about Death In New Mexico.