Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Cure!

Well, the "Heel  Thyself Mentholatum" cure didn't heal me, as that article had promised, but the antibiotics seem to be finally kicking in, thank goodness. As I write this tonight, Roy is sitting beside me, with his gigantic head resting in my lap, so my left leg has gone to sleep and it has no feeling. My left eye is still red, but not as red as it was last night and my wannabe red right eye, is the eye that I am using to help me type this, because Lefty is still oozing and blurring my vision.

I want to thank everyone for sending me hilarious and sweet birthday cards and presents, because they have cheered me up and have made me laugh, which is my favorite thing to do. And that is about it for tonight, because I am fixin' to put Vicks Vapor Rub on my heels, put on another pair of white socks and go to bed.

Y'all have a great evening!


No comments: