Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Live From Woodstock!

Today has been a quiet day, which is good, because I was able to get a lot of paperwork done. Around two o'clock, when Tony walked in with today's mail, there was a letter for Kinky, c/o Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch, so I called Kinky to see if it was a good time for me to take it over to the Lodge.

A few minutes later, Kinky walked out of the Lodge, with The Friedmans, to greet me. After I had given Kink his letter, I petted his three dogs, then we went into the Lodge, so we could visit.

We talked about the rescue ranch, my novella and an article that he is writing for Texas Monthly. Before I was about to adios him and come back home, Kinky asked me, "Have I given you a copy of the Kinky Friedman Bi-Polar Tour, Live from Woodstock, that has just been released?"

"No. I didn't know you made a live CD of the Bi-Polar Tour."

"My friend, Brian Molnar made it when I did the East Coast Bi-Polar Tour and Brian has just released it on iTunes and he told me the sales were good. Would you like a copy?"

"I would love to have a copy."

This evening after I had edited and tweaked my novella some more, I burned the Bi-Polar Tour and am now listening to it on my iPod and I am loving it and laughing at his jokes. And I love it that on the back jacket, Brian included our web address: www.utopiarescue.com to help get the word out about our rescue ranch.



If you want to check it out, just go to iTunes and type in Kinky Friedman Bi-Polar Tour, Live from Woodstock and give it a listen. Seriously, I love this CD and I am fixin' to call Kinky right now and tell him how great it is.

Y'all have a great evening! 

No comments: