Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Peach Cobblers!

Today has been quiet and uneventful again and as I type this, late this evening, I have three of my semi- famous, Cousin Nancy's Peach Cobblers cooking in the oven, so Tony can give two of them to Rick Reichenbach, The Friendly Lighthouse Keeper, tomorrow, when he and Fourth and Fourth's friend arrive in Port Aransas tomorrow, because my dear friend Rick is absolutely wild about my peach cobblers.

Regrettably, I can't go down there with them tomorrow, because I have too much going on up here, but thankfully, because Ben is coming out tomorrow, from Austin, to help me do the chores etc., I am hoping that I can get some more work done on my mystery novel and also find the time to play a little music with Ben, because he has really gotten good on his mandolin.

Just a minute ago, while Tony was packing, I said, "Now Tony, don't you forget that two of these cobblers are going to be for Rick and the smaller pan is just for the four of y'all to eat tomorrow night."

Well, the timer on the stove just beeped, so I need to sign off now, so I can pull three, delicious peach cobblers, out of the oven, to cool off and then I'm go to bed. Good night.

Y'all have a great evening

No comments: