Friday, March 9, 2012

Taking Care Of Business!

I have been very busy the last couple of days, taking care of business, and I am glad to say that I am finally caught up with it.

This morning, after doing our outside chores, I went over to the Lodge to visit with Kinky. Before having a fun visit with him, he watched our friend and talented videographer, Gerry Olert's "Kinky's Man In Black Tequila Bottle Signing Party," on my laptop and Kinky seemed to really enjoy watching it.

When I came back home, because it has been a chilly and rainy day outside, I sat behind my computer, for hours and worked.

Around 5:45 this evening, the phone rang and it was Susan, at Hoegemeyers. "Nancy, I have some good news for you. I want you to know that people do listen to you on the radio. Yesterday, a man heard you talking about Minnie, the Chihuahua, on The Harley Show and he told his wife about Minnie and they came by the clinic, met her and fell in love with her and they adopted her!..."

Tonight I plan to do some writing, until the predicted thunderstorms light up the sky, because then I will have to unplug everything and that is about it for today.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: