Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Herd Of Elephants!

Yesterday and today have been good days, because I got a lot of exercise outside, using the heavy duty weed whacker, to cut all of the grass and weeds, inside The Okay Corral and then by helping Aaron and Tony, clear brush and burn it, for our upcoming big and beautiful horse & donkey holding pen.

Last night before going to bed my arms were the only body parts aching, but when I woke up this morning I could hardly get out of bed, because I felt like a herd of elephants had walked back and forth on my back, during the night.

Even though my back and shoulders are still pretty sore, from using the heavy, hand-held-Weed Eater, lifting, bending over and dragging brush to the burn pile, I feel really good about getting the strenuous exercise and seeing all of the work that we've accomplished, in just two days.

Tomorrow, I plan to stay inside The Cabin, with our dogs, to do paperwork, etc., because T. has banned me from going outside to do any more manual labor—until my back feels much better and I have absolutely no problem doing that. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: