Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tony's Photography Hallway!

Yesterday and today have been great. Yesterday after Tony and I did our morning chores outside, we started remodeling Tony's Photography Hallway.

First we removed all of his beautiful pictures from the walls, set up the chop saw on the front porch. Then we put Belle Starr-Simons in the backyard with Roy Rogers, so she would not eat a wire and electrocute herself, while we were working.

Then stick after stick we covered the trailer's cardboard thin walls and today we after putting up more cheap, Swedish Pine boards and we are nearly finished with our remodel and hopefully we should have it finished by tomorrow afternoon. And that is about it for tonight.

P.S. I forgot to mention that I did go to my singing lesson without Carol and I had a blast, even though I was off key most of the time. La-la-la-la-la...

Y'all have a great evening!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Yipee! I take back my previous chicken *!!*@#*!!! comment! La-la-la-la-la ...