Friday, February 17, 2012

Club Ed! or Half of The Cowgirl Sisterhood!

Today has been great, but I've spent much of the day getting nervous about my first, "Learn To Sing Better in 6 Hours Or Less, lesson, that Carol signed us up for, at Club Ed.

In December, when Carol had asked me to do it with her, I said, "Okay," because I had two thoughts. One, it would be fun doing it with Carol and two—I know I can't sing worth a darn, but maybe I'd learn something.

Since Carol signed us up for the singing course we've talked about our singing lessons often and we have had many laughs about trying to sing and then getting embarrassed and laughing so much at ourselves—we'd be asked to leave the class and to never come back.

Well, as of February 6th, when we were over at her ranch, Carol says to me, "I don't know what to do. Something's come up and I really want to go to it, but I won't go unless you promise me that you'll take the first singing class without me. I promise you, I will take the next two classes with you."

Even though I promised Carol that I would do it without her, I'm now having second thoughts about doing it, because it will just be me there, bringing innocent strangers to tears with my awful singing or else them laughing at me. So, tonight my big question for me, the other half of the Cowgirl Sisterhood, is; "To be there or not to be there?"

Y'all, it is raining cats and dogs right now and our Direct TV just lost its signal, so I need to end this, so I can quickly call Ronnie and ask him what he thinks I should do, before I unplug everything.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Ronnie is definitely an enabler! I say leave the TV on and the signal will return when the rain slows down! Now, if you don't go to the singing class w/o Carol, you're a chicken *#!!*@#!!! So, there - LOL!!!!

cousin nancy said...

Hi, Eileen! Tony won the bet that you would respond to this and we can't quit laughing. We hope to see you and the rest of the Fab 4 volunteers next Friday.