Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Scouts!

Today has been a beautiful day at the rescue ranch. This morning after Tony and I did our outside chores together, I spent most of my day, inside The Cabin, doing end of the month paperwork and I am proud to say, "That I am caught up with it."

Late this afternoon Kinky called to invite me over to the Lodge, so we could visit and catch up with each others news, since he has been gone, doing his Southern Discomfort Tour, for over three weeks.

We laughed about The Friedmans camping out at The Okay Corral Camp, Winston Churchill coming over to visit us today without Kinky's permission and Tony having to return him to the Lodge, Sophie's upcoming beauty shop appointment and then after we talked a little rescue ranch business we decided to go on a hike with The Friedmans.

While Kink and I strolled, his dogs happily swam and splashed in the creek beside us. And thirty minutes later, after we had talked ourselves out, we were back at the Lodge, sitting in his rocking chairs, outside on the porch, discussing if he should go ahead and put out a few Hummingbird feeders for the early bird Scouts to find.

My vote was "Why not?" and Kinky's vote was "Undecided," even though I bet he put a few feeders out after I left to come home. And that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: