Sunday, November 20, 2011

What Would Ronnie Do? Part 2! or What Tony Did!

After the sun had hid itself behind the mountain and it was totally dark outside, we were still inside my cabin, laughing and listening to my music until we were scared-to-death by a loud knock on the door!
To Be Continued...

Then the door opened slowly. "Hi, guys," Ben said, as he and his sweet dog Valerie walked inside the cabin.

"Hi, Ben," I said, come on in and sit down on the couch. I thought you left for Austin earlier this afternoon." Then he told us that he had to take Penny to Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, because she wasn't feeling well and since the doctor wanted to keep her overnight for observation—he came back to the ranch to spend the night, so he could pick her up Saturday morning. 

Then we spent the rest of the evening laughing and coming up with hilarious ideas about a secret project that Carol and I are really excited about doing, that only Tony and Ben know about. And my lips are sealed about it, so please don't ask, because I have sworn to secrecy and I don't want to hurt any one's feelings.

Saturday morning, while Tony fed the dogs and Ben did my morning chores for me, I framed my faster-piece "What Would Ronnie Do?" painting and then I went to my cabin and hung it up on a wall. 

A little while later Ben and T. came inside the trailer, so Ben could call Hoegemeyer's to check on Penny and after he talked to Dr. Rydberg, Ben told us that she had an infection and should be just fine, in a few more days, once the antibiotics kicks in, thank goodness. 

Today has been a quiet day around here and other than the Cowboys winning in an exciting over time playoff and Tony secretly carving me a new sign, out in the barn, while I thought he was out taking pictures, because that is what he had told me he was going to do and that's about it for now. Except, I do want to wish our dear friends Patty and Max another happy birthday wish and hope that their birthdays were the best ever and to also thank Tone for my new sign—I love it! Now I am going to sit down to watch the movie, Limitless, that Ben highly recommended we watch.


Y'all have a great evening and please keep praying that we get some more rain!

1 comment:

Mari of the NoMads said...

Thank you Nancy for posting Part 2!

After all I have been fretting ever since that nailbiting cliffhanger ending to Part 1 of WWRD!

By tomorrow morning I would have chewed my fingers down to nubs, fer sure! I'm sure glad you spared me getting to that point! LOL