Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grinning Ear-T0-Ear! or The Cowgirl Sisterhood Rides Again!

Today has been another great day for me. This morning after Tony and I did our morning chores outside, I went over to the Lodge to visit with Kinky and his sweet sister Marcie and I really enjoyed it. Then Trigger brought Marcie and me over to the rescue ranch, so I could show off my pink cabin to her and needless to say, "Marcie fell in love with it, just like everyone else has, which makes me feel so good, because I LOVE it so much.

After returning Marce back over to the Lodge I came inside the trailer to check my e-mail and blog for comments and when I read what Eileen, my dear friend commented on my blog I was literally dancing in delight, on Cloud Nine, in my pretty, pink cowboy boots. This is what Eileen wrote:

"Ronnie's guitar, Ronnie's chicken recipe, Ronnie's this, Ronnie's that ... when will it ever stop? Never, you say! OK! You and I will be the proud, new owners of two Pink Princess Phones within a matter of days, Nancy! Just thought that would make you smile!"

After I had quit dancing, because I was so thrilled about getting a Pink Princess Phone from Eileen for my cute cabin, I posted this comment:

"OMG! Eileen, you are way too sweet! And I am grinning ear-to-ear! I can't wait to put your Pink Princess phone in my cabin, because then it will be complete! Thank you, so very much!" Then I went outside to tell Tone my exciting news.


When I returned to the trailer, Carlton was flashing nervously on the breakfast bar, so I pushed his button and he said, "You have one new message."


"Hello Nancy and Tony, this is Carol. I think it is time for The Cowgirl Sisterhood to ride again, so I want to treat y'all to lunch today, if it is not too late. Call me."


Forty minutes later, The Cowgirl Sisterhood "plus one" were sitting at a table, laughing at our latest tales to tell, at the famous, super cool Camp Verde Store for lunch and I had a total blast and so did Tony. And before we adios-ed each other and left to come back home, Tony shot The Cowgirl Sisterhood standing across the street with this camel.



And that is about it for tonight, because Hazel is fixin' to come out of the closet to help me clean up the dog hair and mud inside the trailer, because tomorrow morning our great volunteers are coming out to help us prepare and serve our beautiful, rescue ranch dogs their annual Thanksgiving Dinner—compliments of Lisa and Chuck Williams and I can't wait to see them.


Y'all have a great evening and I hope that your Thanksgiving Day is more than happy, because I know ours will be—thanks to our wonderful volunteers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the blog is so very pretty:) lovely background for easy viewing