Friday, September 23, 2011

What I Like About Texas!

Today has been great. This morning our great volunteers, Lisa, Eileen, Ellen and Jim came out and walked our dogs for us and like always, I really enjoyed getting to visit with them, because they keep me laughing. Thank Y'all!

This afternoon we went over and visited Carol and we did a lot of laughing. When we came home we had an emergency cat rescue situation and the good news is that Tiger Lily is safe and fine and resting at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic and she will be up for adoption at the clinic.

This evening our friend Curt, from Terlingua, sent me a really great video to watch, starring our friend, Gary P. Nunn, who supports our rescue ranch, singing his beautiful song What I Like About Texas and I hope everyone watches it, especially our friend Karin Pohlman, in Germany, because she is coming to Texas for the very first time, to come visit us in October and we are so looking forward to her visit.

Tonight's post is short, because tonight I am going to be sitting outside, from 7:30 on, to watch for the falling satellite that will be passing over us and San Antone around 8:15, which is supposed to crash somewhere in the U.S. between 1:00 am and 2:00 am.

Y'all have a great evening and please keep praying for us to get some more rain!

2 comments:

Karin Pohlmann said...

Thank you, Nancy! A wonderful video. I love it. Hopefully I am able to enjoy so many of it live soon. In my heart I am Texan....

cousin nancy said...

We can't wait to see you!