Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We Love Ruth Buzzi!

At 4:00 PM I wrote:  Today has been an okay day, because we did not make it to Kerrville today to pick up Marguerite's present, that she had left for me, at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic and I am going nuts trying to guess what it might be and I am blaming it on FMT—Full Moon Time.

At 4:30 PM I wrote:  Things have now changed and today has been great after all. I have just found out that our dear friends Ruth Buzzi and her husband Kent Perkins are doing an online fundraising for our rescue ranch on Facebook and I just went to Ruth Buzzi's Facebook Fundraising page to check it out and she has already raised $197.00 for us and they just kicked it off a few hours ago. Thank you, Ruthie and Kent! We love y'all and our dogs are happily howling for you and Kent as I write this and the video you posted is a Must-See.

At 8:15 PM  I have spent the last two hours pickin' and grinnin' with Phillip, one of The Friedman's dog-sitters and I had a blast, because he is one great guitarist and a pretty good mandolin player too. And since my fingers are killing me, that's about all of the exciting news I have for today.

Y'all have a great evening and please keep praying for us to get some rain!

No comments: