Monday, June 20, 2011

Pray For Rain!

There is not much for me to report today. This morning I walked four miles and then I went outside and cleaned pens for Tony while he fed the dogs.

At four minutes past one, Kinky called me from Sydney and we had a fun, but short visit and the good news is: he is really enjoying his tour in Australia.

Around one-thirty, Will, took a break from babysitting The Friedmans, to eat lunch with us, while he washed and dried a load of laundry over here.

At three o'clock Trigger took us to Medina so I could mail some letters and drop off some books at the library.

Early this evening I went outside, with my camera, to try to capture Kia talking and like me—she didn't have much to talk about today, so I will try again tomorrow.

Tonight on the local news they are predicting a 30% chance of showers tomorrow evening. And that is about it.

Y'all have a great evening and please pray for rain for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy

You and Tony should wash Trigger and then park it with the windows rolled down. Thats my plan for making it rain today....

Kevin

cousin nancy said...

Hi, Kevin! That is a great idea! I'm going outside right now to roll down the windows and I might wash Trigger.