Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Lightkeepers!

Last night I was on Netflix browsing for a movie to watch and I came across the 2010 movie, The Lightkeepers starring Blythe Danner, Richard Dreyfuss and Tom Wisdom and I absolutely loved it. It takes place in the year 1912 where Dreyfuss is a light keeper for Eastham Light, located on a deserted beach of Cape Cod.

Certain parts of the movie reminded me of our good friend Rick, The Friendly Lighthouse Keeper, in Port Aransas and the beautiful island that he lives on, so that made watching the movie even more fun to watch.

This morning after I walked four more miles with Les, I watched it again while I cleaned up the trailer. And I enjoyed it even more than the first time I watched it. The music and the cinematography is top notch, so I highly recommend that you watch The Lightkeepers, if you have not already seen it. I promise that you will enjoy it.

Late this afternoon I decided to take a nap and once again, as I headed back to our bedroom, Toto and Belle raced into the bedroom so they could "help me." Because there is no way for Toto to jump up on our bed I let him "help me" get on the bed. Then to Belle's dismay I sat down on our bed, patted the mattress and said, "Come on Belle. Get up here," and she was so mad at me she started barking and running around in circles. "Tony!" I hollered, so he could hear me from the other end of our trailer. "Belle won't get up on our bed!"

When Belle heard Tony coming to "help me" she immediately quit barking and jumped up on our bed and laid down before he reached the bedroom door. "What's the matter?" he asked, as Belle jumped off of the bed to greet him.

"Belle wouldn't get on the bed, again," I said, as she happily pounced back on the bed and laid down beside me." T. started laughing and returned back to his office. And twenty minutes later, because I could not fall to sleep—another non-nap was over. And that's about it for today.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: