Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thank You, Harley!

Today has been great. This morning at 7:45, I called our friend, Harley Belew, to do our weekly Utopia Rescue Ranch radio segment and I had a lot of fun. Harley's Pet of the Week was Walter Matthau and thanks to Harley—a nice woman called me late this afternoon about wanting to come out tomorrow afternoon, after she gets off work, to adopt Walter!


I instantly liked Priscilla when I talked to her. She and I had a long conversation about her and her husband wanting to adopt Walter. I feel great about Walter going to live on their ranch, that has a big fenced-in yard for Walter to play in, with their two, sweet Chihuahuas. He is going to live in their home and he will also be the biggest dog there. I know that Walter, being a terrier mix, is going to love being the big dog on the block (ranch) and his new forever home sounds absolutely fantastic. I am so happy for him and I hope that he doesn't mind me giving him a bath, in our kitchen sink, tomorrow afternoon, because I want him to look his very best when he meets his new family. Thank you, Harley! Life is good.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: