Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunshine!

Today has been great, because the sun was finally shining! Early this morning, just before Tony and I went outside to do the chores, the sun came out, so I immediately called Carol, because she and I are those kind of people who need a lot of sunshine. "Hi Carol! The sun is shining and I had to call you."

Carol started laughing."I know! I love it and I was just fixin' to call you..."

This morning it was a real pleasure to be outside, with the sun shining brightly and the warmer weather. Our dogs seemed to be happy about the sun coming out too, because when we went outside, they were out of their dog houses and enjoying the sunny day. Every one's mood had been lifted by the sunshine, because for the past several days it was been cloudy, cold and dreary.

When we came back inside The Cabin—Kinky called me from Hawaii. After he and I had talked about The Friedmans, the two cats and him returning to the ranch tomorrow night, he told me that yesterday he went to Willie Nelson's house, in Hawaii, to visit with him, and last night Willie came on stage and performed with him. To say the least, "Kinky was thrilled about seeing Willie and performing with him."

And that is about it for today, because we had a quiet, restful day and I needed that. Thank goodness for the sunshine today!

P.S. Carol just sent me an e-mail to let me know that the rain is now out of the forecast for tomorrow and it is going to be another sunny day. I LOVE it!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: