Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Membership Drive E-Book Version!

Today has been great, but tonight I need to work on finishing the editing of The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Membership Drive, Part I  e-book version, because I want it to be available for Amazon's Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook readers, the same day that my soft cover novella has its early release on Tuesday, December 11th.

I am very excited about writing a pure fiction, mystery, cliffhanger novella and I hope that y'all will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The soft cover version turned out to be eighty-six pages and I've already forgotten how many pages the e-book version is, but I know that it is close to that number.

I decided that the cost of the soft cover and the e-book version is $10.00, because I sell my books for $20.00 and this is half of a book. I basically have already written Part II in my head and now all I have to do is go into a semi-trance and write what the characters tell me to write, which at times can be pretty exhausting, because they talk so fast and I type much slower since becoming a senior citizen. Anyway, I need to get back to work on the e-book version. Please wish me luck.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: