Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Second Book Review!

Here's what my dear friend Vern had to say in an e-mail to me about The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Membership Drive, Part I!


Hi Nancy,
I just wanted to let you know that I received your new book yesterday. It is beautifully done and the cover photos are fabulous!

I started reading it this morning at around 5:30 AM and would have completed it in one sitting except for laughing so much at the part about you and Maya farting when you saddled her up! I laughed so hard that the tears caused me to have to stop reading for a while.

I loved the Vern character and got a laugh out of his business dealings. 

Thanks for including my character in your really funny adventure novella.

Please give Tone my best and tell him he has become my photo hero.
Peace and love,
Vern the Hippie

No comments: