Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fruitful!

Today has been a quiet and peaceful day with not much happening, so I have basically spent my day doing rescue ranch end-of-the-year paperwork. I am proud to say as of this moment, that I am completely caught up with it until we get our mail tomorrow.

I want to alert everyone, that Jim, "The Mineral Man," sent me an early morning e-mail to let me know that our Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch web site is down and I want to thank him for the heads up, because our people are working on getting it back up as soon as possible. So, don't worry. We're still here.

My dear friend Ellen, one of our super volunteers, has asked me to let everyone know that the seven, adorable, little wannabe Chihuahuas that she rescued from the pound, when they were only two days old, have just received their 1st puppy shots and they are now available for adoption to only super homes.

Ellen, who has one of the driest, funniest sense of humor, named the puppies mama Fruitful and then she and her sister June, who is just as funny as Ellen, named Fruitful's cute pups who seemed to have different dads: McIntosh, Bartlett, Clementine, Kiwi, Kumquat, Loquat and Quince. So, if any of y'all want one of these precious pups or know anyone looking for a small dog, please call me at the rescue ranch 830-589-7544 or post a comment on this post, so I can put you in touch with Ellen.

Lastly, I plan to spend New Year's Eve Morning deep cleaning The Cabin, while Brandon helps Tony with the morning chores outside. Then I am going to give Rita, visiting from New Mexico, a private, deluxe tour of our rescue ranch, because she told me this morning that it has been on her Bucket List for several years. Then I am going to drive myself to Kerrville to run a few quick errands before noon and then I am going to come home and relax, before Tony and I watch Lonesome Dove and then go to bed before 9:00. So, Happy New Year, Y'all!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: