Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Fess Parker Wine Time!

Today has been great, because I have put my soft cover novella buying information up on my blog, so y'all can be the first to own a signed copy.

It has been over two years since I have put a PayPal deal on my blog to sell books and I was nervous about how to do it again, because I had forgotten how to do it. I am proud to say that it only took me about forty minutes to figure it out again.

I have been tracking my shipment of books, just like I always do with Santa Claus and as of late last night the novella paperbacks are now in San Antonio and I am hoping that they will arrive late tomorrow afternoon, even though the UPS information still says the estimated delivery will be on Tuesday, the 11th.

If anyone has any questions about purchasing my first novella please feel free to call me at the ranch or send me an e-mail. And that is about it for tonight, because I am so happy. I am fixin' to finally drink a glass or two of Fess Parker Wine with Tony, that my dear friends Cheryl and Walt gave to me for my sixty-first birthday, to celebrate this very special occasion of my very first fiction, mystery, cliffhanger novella being published by Undepressable Press. And I hope that y'all will enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

P.S. Within the next couple of days The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Membership Drive, Part I will also be available as an e-book at Amazon and Barnes & Noble and I will announce it as soon as I get it done.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: