Saturday, December 15, 2012

My First Book Review From Mari!


Anonymous Mari of the NoMads said...
Shameless plug for Nancy's new book here:

If you enjoy this blog and have followed it for any length of time, you will LOVE the book! This reader found herself drifting in and out of reality/fantasy as the lines do 'blur' in this book.

It's a blast to read.

And if you follow this blog, you know that I dislike being left 'hanging', as in when Nancy ends her blog posts "to be continued".

So that's my only complaint about this new book and you know it would be MY complaint - waiting for the sequel is the longest TO BE CONTINUED wait I hope I EVER have to endure! LOL

Buy it - you'll like it!

I think Nancy has created some wonderful characters in this book - she and Carol are liable to become America's favorite new heroines!

Personally I can't wait for the movie!
December 14, 2012 6:43 PM

No comments: