Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Roy!

Today has been great, because today is the one year anniversary of me first meeting my faithful, loving companion, Roy Rogers. When Tony and I went to pick up Roy at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, so we could take him home to live with us, it was love at first sight for Roy and me. The minute that all ninety-five pounds of him walked into our veterinarian's lobby, he looked into my eyes, wagged his tail and stole my heart. And I have been so in love with him ever since that day.

When we got back home with Roy, he instantly fit in with our fur-family and before it got dark outside, Tony took this picture of Roy and me sitting together on the front porch.
Because Roy has been such a joy to me every day, I decided to make him semi-famous by writing about him on my blog this year and including him in my fiction novella. In fact, Roy is actually going to come to my rescue in The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Membership Drive Part II and be my hero, but that is all that I can say about it right now. Here is a picture that I took of my four-legged-soul-mate, for my soon to be released e-book version, with bonus pictures for my first novella. It hangs on a wall in our bedroom.


"I love you, Roy! Happy One Year Anniversary!" And that is about it for tonight, because my Roy and I are going to watch a Roy Rogers movie that my dear friend Mari gave to me recently.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: