Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mystery Guest!

Today has been great, but no thanks to the strange, often annoying side effects of F.M.T., M.I R. and because I stupidly watched the always depressing local and nightly news tonight. But, thanks to Harley and our early morning mystery guest showing up unannounced—I am still laughing.

This morning, at 7:45, I called-in and did the Harley Show and it was a lot of fun. When I told Harley that Marie Osmond was his Pet of the Week, he thought it was pretty funny and he had me laughing non-stop with his hilarious wisecracks.

After breakfast, our dogs inside The Cabin, started barking, so I went out on the porch to see what was going on. "Tony! We've got a visitor!" I half-hollered, as I stared at an old, dear friend standing, in front of our gate, happily wagging her tail at me.

"Who is it?" Tony asked, as he opened the front door to come outside.

"I think Princess has come over to say good bye to us and Marlin, because I heard that she and Ben M. and the camp counselors are leaving today to go back home. Hi, Princess! You, sure look happy," I said, as Tony walked out of the gate to put a leash on her, so he could return her to Ben.

And that is about it for tonight, because I really need to distance myself from all of that negative, depressing news I watched earlier on TV. And, to do that, I'm fixin' to watch Woody Allen's award winning movie, Midnight In Paris, that all of my friends have been raving about. And I already know that I am going to enjoy watching the movie, because I love any movie that Owen Wilson stars in.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: