Sunday, February 10, 2019

The End!

Today has been great or at least if I keep saying that over and over again—it will be great. Actually today has been fine and the reason that it wasn't a great day is because I need sunshine and because I've almost totally forgotten what the sun looks like, because we've had too many cold, gray days. And this is all of the complaining I am going to do for now, because I always have so much to be grateful for.

Omg, last night I stayed up late with Roy Rogers, Beau Bridges, Henry Standing Bear, Little Debbie, Big Al(ice) and we watched Wonder, this incredibly great movie starring Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay.

Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson have always been some of my favorite actors and after watching this beautiful movie I am now adding Jacob Tremblay to that list, because this movie Wonder was so good that it touched my heart and I've thought about it several times today.

Anyway, I highly recommend watching this feel good movie and I am thinking about watching it again this evening. So if you are interested in watching this inspiring movie please click here to view the official movie trailer for Wonder.

Early this afternoon, after hibernating inside The Cabin for too many cold, gray days outside, Tony and I went to Kerrville to wash and dry our clothes, etc. Which means while doing the laundry we would get groceries at the big H-E-B and then go to Louise Hays Park, so I could feed the ducks, geese, King Tut and Tut-Two (Tut-Two-Common) and do some walking while Tony took some more awesome pictures.

And we had a big surprise waiting for us when we arrived at the park this afternoon, because when we went to feed all of my feathered friends. This is what we saw swimming to the shore.


I was shocked to see the six darling goslings with their proud mother Tut-Two, because I thought Tut-Two was a male. So before I even started to throw out some corn I renamed Tut-Two—Queen Tut. And here are a few of Tony's pictures of these six little cuties.


Here they are learning to dance the Tut-Strut with their mama.

And I've already named this handsome little fella, Ryan Gosling, because he is so good-looking.

And I call this one of King Tut-The End Is Near 

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing.

2 comments:

Richard Fogleman said...

So beautiful! Thanks for the photos.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Richard Fogleman! I am glad that you enjoyed Tony's photos.