Monday, February 18, 2019

Parks and Recreation!

Yesterday was a great day. I spent most of the day working on my third novella. I did some editing and rewrites on the plot. Then around 3:00, I took a much needed break and went over to visit Carol and her dear friend Cathy.

Of course, I had a wonderful time visiting with Cathy and Carol. Their positive energy, good vibes and all of the laughter that we did was good for my soul and it really helped me get out of my funk. So, "Thank you Cathy and Carol."

Last night, I was too pooped to work on my third novella again so, I relaxed and binge-watched Parks and Recreation, on Netflix.

Gosh, that is such an entertaining show. Each character is dynamic and quirky in one way or another, but I must admit that Amy Poehler's, Chris Pratt's and Nick Offerman's characters are my favorites.

Even though I accomplished a lot of editing yesterday I still have a lot more work to do on it, before I finally finish writing this Cowgirl Sisterhood Part: III novella. And tomorrow, because of the predicted chilly weather, I plan to spend most of my day, in my "pajamas" and sweat pants working on it. So please wish me luck with that.

Today has been great, too. But nothing exciting to report, so that's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: