Saturday, January 19, 2019

I Came Close!

Today has been great. Last night I stayed up late watching the hilarious Season 5 of Grace & Frankie, on Netflix. I didn't finish watching all of Season 5, but I came close.

This morning while I was pressure cooking my new delicious beans with zucchini recipe for our lunch, I helped Tony clean-up and rearrange his man-cave. And I didn't finish that either, but I came close enough that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel/cave.

After we ate lunch and I had cleaned up the kitchen, I sat down in my chair, with Little Debbie and Big Al(ice) on my lap and watched this fabulous, highly entertaining documentary—The Bill Murray Stories, on Netflix.

And it was so good and so much fun for me to watch that I am still thinking about this awesome documentary. In fact, I am planning on re-watching it with Tony, after we finish working on his room. Here is a link to watch the trailer for The Bill Murray Stories.

Well, Mari has done it again. Yes, she sent me this hilarious video and I must share it with you. It is on YouTube and I am still laughing about it. It is Tommy Smothers, on the Tonight Show, doing the best-ever imitation of Johnny Carson and it happened in 1991. So if you are needing or wanting to laugh it is a must see. So click here: Tommy Smothers Does Johnny Carson.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: