Friday, January 11, 2019

Cedar Fever!

Last night around 9:00 I started coughing and sneezing and by the time it was time for me to go to bed—my nose was running and my throat was a little sore. But other than that I felt fine.

This morning when I woke up my head was so stopped up I could not breathe through my nose and the good news is my throat was no longer sore. It was obvious to me that I had the symptoms of Cedar Fever. Because I felt fine, other than having watery eyes, runny nose, coughing and sneezing non-stop.

And basically that is how my day started. And it has been like this since I jumped out of bed this morning and scared the dogs off of the bed.

So that is about all that I am going to write tonight, because it is hard for me to type while I'm holding moist tissues in my hand, my nose is running and I'm sneezing and coughing.

I would take a selfie of the condition that I'm in, but everyone who lives or has lived in the beautiful Texas Hill Country knows that Cedar Fever look.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!


No comments: